- Graduate Student - Penn State University, University Park (Aug 2009 - present). Advisor: Fuqing Zhang
- MS Meteorology - Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing (Sep 2006 - Jul 2009). Advisor: Zhaohui Lin
- BS Atmospheric Sciences - Nanjing University, Nanjing (Sep 2002 - Jun 2006). Advisor: Yaocun Zhang
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Aug 2009 – Dec 2009. The Pennsylvania State University
Course: METEO 300 – FUND ATMOS SCI. INSTRUCTOR: Raymond G. Najjar
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Jan 2010 – Present. The Pennsylvania State University
Course: METEO 474 – COMP METEO ANAL. INSTRUCTOR: Chris E. Forest
- WEI Jun-Hong and LIN Zhao-Hui, 2009: The Leading Mode of Wintertime Cold Wave Frequency in Northern China during the Last 42 Years and Its Association with Arctic Oscillation, Atmos. Oceanic Sci. Lett., 2(3), 130-134.